I am so flattered that so many fellow bloggers (Swanky Chic Fete, Pink To Green, Forever in Blue Jeans, Hanging with the Hewitts, Sweet Southern Prep and Thru Mommies Iez) gave me the “Stylish Blogger Award”! It means so much to me that you all actually consider me stylish! Thank you to all you lovely ladies, you are such an inspiration to me!
Apparently now I am supposed to share 7 things about myself and pass the award on. There are way too many blogs I want to pass this award on to, so I will skip that part, but here are few tidbits about moi.
1) I am obsessed with Mexican Food. I could eat it EVERY day!
2) I have a slight addiction to Online shopping. There is nothing better than getting a package delivered to your house! My favorite sites to online shop are: SHOPBOP, NEIMAN MARCUS, DIAPERS.COM (For my little man’s needs) and EBAY.
3) My dream job would be to be a fashion stylist. Rachel Zoe if you are reading this, call me!
4) I am terrified of Sharks. I mean seriously, I rarely get in the ocean and if I do its only up to my knees! Just watching Shark Week scares the crap out of me. The funny thing is my husband is so intrigued by sharks, he even wants to go shark diving! I don’t care if you are in a cage or not, No thank you! I don’t ever want to be that close to a maneater!
5) I remember my husband from back when he worked at Abercrombie and Fitch. We didn’t even know each other at this point, but I thought he was the most handsome guy I had ever seen. We were probably 15 at the time and we didn’t end up meeting again until 6 years later. I like to think it was Love at first site! And no he wasn’t one of the shirtless models!
6) Becoming a mother is the best thing I have ever done with my life. I love being a mommy to a baby boy. Which is funny because I only ever pictured myself with a girl. I am so girlie I just didn’t know what I would do with all the “boy stuff”! But, I love it and would be thrilled if I have all boys. I mean look at this sweet face, I want a house full of them!
7) I actually enjoying cleaning and organizing. It is therapeutic for me when I am stressed out. There is nothing that makes me feel better than a neat and clean house. Cleaning bathrooms and doing laundry are a whole different story:)
Happy Friday Loves! Have a Fabulous Weekend!
+ view comments