BROWSE BY CATEGORY

POLICIES

Hi Friends! Iā€™m Natalie Mason. I live in Charleston, SC and I am mom to Sterling 12 , Frances Moon 8 and our mini golden doodle Dolly.

LEARN MORE

RECIPES

Browse my easy, family-friendly recipes and get some dinner inspiration!

FASHION

Check out my outfit ideas and family finds for inspiration.

BEAUTY

My best beauty tips and tricks for glowing skin and shiny hair.

SHOP LTK

Visiting Charleston?

check out my faves!

Obsessions

Apr 1, 2014

|| JOIE DIVITRI BLOUSE ||

I tried this blouse on while I was home at Nordstrom and fell in love with it.  The floral print is so gorgeous and perfect for summer.  Would look so good with white jeans.

|| TORY BURCH CALITA DRESS ||

I am all about embroidered dresses and shirts for the Summer. This cute Tory Burch version is great for the beach!

|| CLAIRE VIVIER FOLDOVER CLUTCH ||

I still really want a Claire V Clutch, love this one with the stripes.

|| REBECCA MINKOFF FRONT HOOP EARRINGS ||

These are the cutest earrings.  Perfect for everyday wear!  They come in silver too.

|| RACHEL ZOE LIVING IN STYLE ||

I just picked up Rachel Zoe’s new book and I love it.  It is filled with such great personal and home style advice.

|| MARA HOFFMAN EASY DRESS ||

Mara Hoffman never disappoints.  I always love her patterns.  This is a great casual Summer dress.

|| TORTOISE HURRICANE ||

I love the idea of this filled with fresh flowers on a bedside table or coffee table.

||SURF GYPSY TASSLE PULLOVER ||

This stripe cover-up is too cute with the tassel details and a great price!  Use code FF14 to take additional 20 % off!

|| BAUBLEBAR BRACELETS ||

The new Baublebar and Nordstorm collection is live and its so good!  Love these stacked bracelets.  The tortoise pave one is my favorite!

|| TORY BURCH PHOEBE SANDAL ||

Tory Burch always comes out with the best summer sandals.  These come in black, ivory, and tan.  All great nuetrals but I am always partial to tan.

+ view comments

1. Natalie says:

That Joie blouse is the perfect Spring wardrobe addition! Love it!

2. I've been eyeing that Joie blouse since it came out. I hope it goes on sale soon. It's so gorgeous! Glad to hear RZ's book is good. I love her and can't wait to pick up a copy!

3. Irene Toohey says:

Crap. JUst Pinned three items from your wish list to put on mine. That coverup and vase are just so good. Darn it šŸ™‚
    -Irene
    lifeandlovely.com

4. Both the floral Joie blouse and the Rachel Zoe book are in my "shopping carts" on-line! I just need to pull the trigger! Glad to know you liked the blouse in person! Those Bauble Bar bracelets are so pretty!

5. caycee says:

You need that Joie blouse, it would look so good on you šŸ˜‰

6. Love that TB dress and need to pick up the Rachel Zoe book!

7. I would usually pick 1-2 of the items listed to mention in my comment, but you've made that impossible this time. I love ALL of them! I guess if I had to pick favorites, that tortoise hurricane would be the winner šŸ™‚

8. Loving those Tory Burch sandals too and that Joie blouse. You've made me such a blouse person recently. I was always a dress gal before.

9. Georgine says:

That sandal has been haunting me!! Seriously the most gorgeous sandal out there, I think I need it šŸ™‚

10. Those baublebar bracelets are so gorgeous! And I'll forever like and want a CV clutch!

11. omg LOVE the sandals and that embroidered dress!! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

ps stop by, im hosting a giveaway i think you'll love!

12. I want that Rachael Zoe book!!

13. Love that tortoise hurricane…thanks for sharing. Xx.

14. Lauren says:

i really want that rachel zoe book! and love those TB sandals, cute new design!

-Lauren

15. Jodi says:

Love the jewelry and TB sandals.

16. Sooo…I want EVERYTHING in this post!! Can't even pick a favorite!