It has been awhile since I did a Friday’s truths/confessions post, so here we go.
1. I love One Direction. Like really love them and kind of want to see them perform live. Why at the ripe old age of 35 have I started to like teen music?? I also love Nick Jonas:)r
2. I joined a gym for the first time in 5 years. I decided I need to do something to lose the few pounds I have gained. I figure if I am paying every month it will make me feel like I need to get my money’s worth.
3. I have anxiety every time I leave Frances in the nursery at the gym. Even though I am at the gym right there near the nursery I feel bad leaving her. I have attachment issues with my kids clearly.
4. I have become addicted to decaf cappuccinos. It is my favorite treat in the morning.
5. Yesterday Sterling and I finally watched Inside Out and I cried. I mean I got teary eyed several times. I thought it was going to be a funny light hearted movie but it was way more thought provoking and serious than I expected.
6. I feel like time is passing by so quickly these days and it scares me. I heard the country song “Don’t Blink’ on the radio yesterday and it really resonated with me. I want to try and savor these moments with the kids while they are young and still want to be with me.
7. I can’t stop thinking about Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton possibly being a couple. For some reason this makes me really happy. I love both of them.
8. I am so ready to start decorating for Christmas. Matt insists I can’t put any decorations up til after Thanksgiving but I want to start decorating so I have more time to enjoy them.
9. Every Friday morning I wake and get excited because I know we will order pizza tonight. I am pizza obsessed. It is my favorite way to the end the week with a side of wine:)
10. Last week I went 5 days without washing my hair. It was a record.
11. I have become a snob about alcohol and wine. I only want to drink the good stuff. Life is too short for bad booze. Gray Goose and Casamigos tequila are my favorites.
12. I think I may be the only person who starts eating more veggie meals and gains weight. Matt is losing weight and I am gaining weight- not fair! Maybe my beloved bacon helped me keep the weight off.
13. Sterling brings home so much stuff from school and I throw almost all of it away. I feel bad but I just can’t save everything little thing he draws or colors. He actually saw one in the trash the other day and I had to act surprised like how did that get in there???
14. I am so over breakfast foods. I can’t ever think of anything that sounds appealing to eat in the morning. I know breakfast is the most important meal- any suggestions?
15. John Stamos and Rob Lowe are two men who I feel like reverse age. They look just as good now as they did 20 years ago. They need to dish their secrets.
16. I am really thinking about jumping on the botox train. I feel like I know so many people who are doing it and I don’t want to the be the only one with wrinkles. I also hate needles and don’t want to look frozen. I sometimes wish they had never invented these types of things so everyone could just age normally.
17. I cut a few inches off my hair this week and it felt really good. I didn’t go too short but definitely cut about 4-5 inches off. I may go shorter next time, but baby steps for now. I have hair issues.
18. My Monday nights are not the same without The Bachelor/Bachelorette. When does it start back up??
19. This time last year is when Matt’s back went out. I am thankful everyday that he is better. He meets with a surgeon in 2 weeks to discuss options. He still really wants surgery and that scares me.
20. Friday is my favorite day of the week