Today my sweet baby boy is 9 months old! I can’t believe in 3 short months he will be turning a 1 year old! Where have the past nine months gone? They have literally flown by, but have been filled with so much joy. I feel so lucky to have such a sweet, beautiful, healthy baby boy.
A few things our 9 month old baby boy is doing now:
– Trying to crawl, more like moving like an inch worm, pretty hilarious
– Loving to eat, just like his daddy. Put some puffs or Baby Mum Mums in front of him and he is pretty darn happy
– Talking, well not really saying anything we can understand but he loves to babble. Especially when I am on the phone or we are in the car.
– Discovering his privates. Yes, much to my dismay he tries to grab his man parts everytime I change his diaper. This poses a real problem when its a number 2 diaper.
– Squirming everywhere! As soon as he is on the changing table he flips over! Its hard to get a diaper on this guy!
– Teething- he has six teeth, 3 on top and 3 on the bottom, with 2 more poking thru his gums. His outfits are constantly covered in drool.
– Cuddling, he loves giving hugs and resting his head on my shoulder- nothing sweeter!
– Trying to walk. He loves to hold your hands and have you walk around with him. He also stiffens his legs whenever I try to sit him down, this baby wants to stand up all the time!
– Loving Bath Time. He loves splashing in the water and playing with all his toys.
– Learning to pull himself up in his crib, already had to lower it once, looks like we might need to lower it again.
Sterling is such a blessing. Being a mother is by far the best thing I have ever done. With all this crawling, squirming and pulling up you can see things are just starting to get crazy in the Mason household.
Happy 9 month birthday Sterling, I love you so much!
+ view comments