BROWSE BY CATEGORY

POLICIES

Hi Friends! Iā€™m Natalie Mason. I live in Charleston, SC and I am mom to Sterling 12 , Frances Moon 8 and our mini golden doodle Dolly.

LEARN MORE

RECIPES

Browse my easy, family-friendly recipes and get some dinner inspiration!

FASHION

Check out my outfit ideas and family finds for inspiration.

BEAUTY

My best beauty tips and tricks for glowing skin and shiny hair.

SHOP LTK

Visiting Charleston?

check out my faves!

Monday Eye Candy

Jun 6, 2011

What better way to start the week than with some gorgeous eye candy!

Kelly Wearstler’s Agate fabric.
How fabulous is this??

Lindsay Adams Adelman Blow Light Fixture

The Theodore Sofa from Jayson Home.
Perfection. Now if only I had an extra $4,000 I would buy it.

Living Room Makeover by Allison Royer of BDG Style
My girl Julia first alerted me to this gorgeous room make-over on her blog and it is truly amazeballs. I can’t stop thinking about it!

Lastly I leave you with Eric Dane.
I just finished watching all my DVRED Grey’s Anatomy’s from this season and man is he gorgeous!

Photos via: Matters of Style, Elle Decor, Jayson Home, BDG Style

**I treid to post links for all these beauties but my blogger is acting up again and will not let me post links:(**

PREVIOUS POST

NEXT POST

+ view comments

1. Kathryn says:

Hi! I've been following you for awhile and I just wanted to say that I love your blog! You are very stylish, love your recipes, and you seem like a great mommy!!! I am six months pregnant with my first, a baby boy! Anyway, great blog! Have a great week!

2. Eric, yes please! And that room is too die for – seriously!

3. Swooning over all posts! Love!

4. Christina says:

we definitely have the same taste in men…zac, eric…i'm sure i could go on. šŸ™‚

5. Jill says:

Thanks for the eye candy!!

6. Loving that light fixture! Lots of lovely things to look at this morning! šŸ™‚

7. I'm thinking about that sofa, that KW fabric, and light fixture in one fabulous room…I think I'm in *LOVE*. This is a way better way to start out my Monday than just eating french toast (c:

8. I'm still loving that living room too! And Eric Dane will always be McSteamy to me!!
    xoxox
    Julia

9. Julip Made says:

That navy velvet tufted headboard is perfection especially in combo with the bedspread. McSteamy is pretty close to perfection too. Happy Monday!

10. Val says:

Gorgeous images….especially the last one =))

11. I LOVE that gold light fixture! And oh my–McSteamy is such eye candy! One night out I saw a look-alike of him and to this day wish I had talked to him!

12. Gorgeous over here. Blogger is acting up for me too, yet again. GRRR.

13. That light fixture is insanity!

14. Natalie says:

I love the dark blue head board and that couch! šŸ™‚