BROWSE BY CATEGORY

POLICIES

Hi Friends! Iā€™m Natalie Mason. I live in Charleston, SC and I am mom to Sterling 12 , Frances Moon 8 and our mini golden doodle Dolly.

LEARN MORE

RECIPES

Browse my easy, family-friendly recipes and get some dinner inspiration!

FASHION

Check out my outfit ideas and family finds for inspiration.

BEAUTY

My best beauty tips and tricks for glowing skin and shiny hair.

SHOP LTK

Visiting Charleston?

check out my faves!

Weekend Happenings

Aug 15, 2011

This weekend I came home to Charlotte to attend a bridal shower and engagement party for one of my best friends, Lauren. We have known each other since Junior High and lived together for several years before I got married. I adore her and her finance Chris. I had the best time with all my girlfriends. This mama partied like a rock star. I thought I would share a few pictures and please excuse the quality of the pictures I only had my iPhone!

The bride to be Lauren is in the blue and Melissa one of my other best friends

My favorite ladies: Courtney, Melissa and Hope

You will know I have been overserved when I drink a beer. I am so not a beer drinker so this photo makes me laugh.

The happy couple and soon to be Mr. and Mrs!

I had to share this photo because Melissa’s shoes hurt her feet so bad she changed into these random Vans. I laughed so hard looking at her wearing these with her cocktail dress.

In other news, my little man has officially learned to feed himself. This is him enjoying his new favorite breakfast of cereal.

My in-laws were nice enough to keep him overnight Saturday since my parents had plans so it was so nice to get out and enjoy myself. Sterling loves staying with his Mimi and Pop and they take such good care of him. They are so sweet and always send me pictures of him when they keep him. They sent me this picture of him sleeping while I was out, how cute is this?? Looks like I have a reader on my hands. Not sure why the picture is fuzzy it kept uploading like that, but it is still cute.

While I was home my mom treated me to this fabulous Joie blouse. I can’t wait to wear it this fall. Now I just need my high waisted wide leg jeans to complete my fall look.

How were your weekends?

PREVIOUS POST

NEXT POST

+ view comments

1. Cait says:

how fun girl šŸ™‚ love those shoes that your friend put on after the wedding haha- i would do something like that too šŸ˜‰ i had a good weekend though and went to the BEARS gam! so cool!

2. Kyle says:

I love engagement parties, weddings, baby showers, all those happy events! That picture of your son asleep with his storybook is too cute. The Joie blouse will be the perfect addition to a fall wardrobe.

3. love me some yellow dress girl! And the Sterling pictures, as always!

4. Jill says:

I love weddings and all the fun that leads up to the big day!! Looks like you had a great weekend!

You have one nice mama. LOVE the blouse

5. lizziefitz says:

I love your new Fall blouse! Presents from the rents are the best:)

6. Sounds like so much fun! And your little man is so precious!! Love your new shirt

7. Sounds like a great girls night! Love those!!! Sterling is so sweet with the book. Love that blouse.

8. I was eating, because of you! Check out my post today. šŸ˜‰

9. That blouse is amazing! looks like you had a fun weekend. I was over-served too. Ouch. šŸ™‚

10. Looks like a fun weekend!! You look beautiful as always! šŸ™‚

11. How fun!! I'm glad you had a good time! And that top will be perfect for fall!

becca

12. Lisa Fergus says:

How fun! Love your yellow dress, so pretty! and LOVE that new blouse! Your mom is awesome!! šŸ˜‰

13. Definitely a rock star weekend…and I think I just broke that commandment, about not coveting? Yeah, I'm coveting that blouse. GORGEOUS! Especially with the high waisted wide leg jeans? TDF. And Sterling is such a doll! Every picture of him is always so happy!!!

14. Bud and Leo says:

Sterling is getting cuter by the day! And that blouse + high waisted jeans is going to be killer! love all of the bow blouses this fall. xoxo Lisa

15. Aren't baby pictures from the grandparents the very best? Puts you so at ease and allows you to enjoy yourself šŸ™‚

16. Looks like a great weekend. Great pics. Love your new top too. And hooray for Sterling and his new fav cereal.

17. Alicia xoxxo says:

sounds like a super fun weekend! you look super gorgeous, as always!
    sterling looks adorable with the book in bed! how cute!