My family loves hot sauce and buffalo sauce. At most restaurants, Sterling will order wings if they have them on the menu. We have a recipe for spicy cauliflower tacos we love and I decided to take a different spin on it and make a Buffalo Cauliflower Salad. Healthier than wings yet you still get that good buffalo flavor and heat. Also, it gets my kids to eat a veggie, so a win. I will say the adults ate this salad and I saved extra Buffalo Cauliflower for the kids and they had that as a side. Much to my dismay, my kids don’t love a salad unlike their mom, it’s one of my favorite meals! This recipe is super easy and packed with flavor. You can serve this with ranch or blue cheese. We lightly drizzled ours with blue cheese yet I found it really didn’t need a lot of dressing. I also drizzled extra buffalo sauce because I love it!
Also if you want a rec for the best buffalo sauce ever, try the Noble Made Buffalo Sauce. We have tried lots and it is our favorite!! Locally they carry this at Harris Teeter and Whole Foods, Amazon also sells it.
- 1 large head Cauliflower (or 2 small ones)
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce (I recommend Noble Made)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Gem or Romaine lettuce
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 1 Watermelon Radish, julienned
- 2 Baby Cucumbers, sliced
- 4 oz Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing for drizzling
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and toss with olive oil.
- Then toss with buffalo sauce, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for about 35 minutes. Halfway through, stir the cauliflower.
- In a bowl, arrange the lettuce, carrots, cucumber, radish, red onion, parsley, and blue cheese.
- Add slightly cooled cauliflower and toss all together.
- Drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing.