This Christmas Orzo is great year round but it’s especially fun to serve at the holidays because of the red and green colors! I keep it simple by using a store bought dressing. Garlic Expressions is one of my most favorite dressings ever. It is so good in pasta salads like this and awesome as a marinade. You could easily sub any sort of Italian Dressing though. This is best served room temperature! Enjoy!
CHRISTMAS ORZO SALAD
- 1 cup orzo cooked according to package
- 2 baby cucumbers diced
- 1/2 cup sliced sun dried tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
-1 cup shredded spinach
- Garlic Expressions dressing or any Italian like dressing
Add all ingredients in a bowl and stir! I used about half a bottle of dressing.