If you are looking for an easy Holiday Appetizer you have to try my Marinated Cheese and Olives! This is such a great appetizer because it can be made ahead of time. Just store in fridge and serve when ready. I love that this is not a super filling appetizer, it’s perfect to serve before a meal. Looks beautiful and tastes equally as good! If you don’t like spice and heat leave out the Serrano chili because it does make it spicy you could easily sub pimentos for a milder taste.
MARINATED CHEESE + OLIVES
- 1.5 cups cubed cheese I did a mix of Manchego and Iberico cheeses
- 1-2 Serrano chilis sliced thinly
- 1/2 pitted green olives
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon spicy sea salt (I used @jenniferfisherkitchen spicy salt)
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons White Vinegar or Champagne Vinegar
Place all in a mason jar. Shake really well and refrigerate at least two hours or longer. I like to flip it in the fridge half way through from top to bottom to make sure it all marinates equally.